Skip to content

What The Moon Can Teach Brands

August 23, 2017

A new infographic inspired by the recent solar eclipse.

Looking to succeed? Ask the moon– she knows.blank vertical space, 24 pixels highInfographic what the moon can teach brands show up shine offline get noticed doo wop make clients look good witch don't let others define you green cheese inspire engagement duck kiss surprise people solar eclipse

A larger detail image.blank vertical space, 32 pixels highdetail image Infographic what the moon can teach brands show up shine offline get noticed doo wop make clients look good witch don't let others define you green cheese inspire engagement duck kiss surprise people solar eclipse
blank vertical space, 16 pixels high

*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *blank vertical space, 16 pixels high

Thoughts? I’d appreciate your feedback.

Want more moon? Then grab a telescope and check out this previous post.

blank vertical space, 16 pixels high

About Mark: I’m an illustrator specializing in humor, branding, social media, and content marketing. I create images that get content seen and shared.

You can view my portfolio, and connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Questions? Send me an email.

blank vertical space, 32 pixels high

blank vertical space, 16 pixels highblank vertical space, 40 pixels high

7 Comments leave one →
  1. August 24, 2017 4:35 PM

Who knew you could learn so much from the moon? I’m feeling quite inspired! And coincidentally, I watched a film called ‘Moon’ this evening – what perfect timing!

Hope you’re doing well, Mark! 🙂

• September 4, 2017 3:29 PM

My dear Lily!! How lovely to hear from you!– in fact, I’m over the moon!! 🚀🌖 Cool!– I always wanted to be an astronaut! =>👽

Of course I’m also mortified for being a stranger for so long– I’m really very sorry. I’m way behind on blog visits to my favorite people, you, of course, being high on that list. I promise to head my flying saucer in your direction soon!

All well here– where did summer go?? Did you see any of the recent solar eclipse? It was partially visible here in New Hampshire, USA, but I didn’t have those special glasses, so I had to hide under the bed until it was over… 😊

Hope this finds you smiling, Lily– and may happiness surround you like a thousand brilliant butterflies!! 1000 x 🐞 <= butterfly in disguise

Liked by 1 person

2. August 25, 2017 4:22 AM

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Howling with joy!!!!!
    Oh, to be a talented genius! 🙂

• September 8, 2017 11:29 AM

Wait a minute– you ARE a talented genius!! I just try to copy everything you do, that’s all!! 🎩🎩🎩🏆🏆🏆🍨🍨🍨🚀🌖💥🚑👽👽👽😊

Liked by 1 person

• September 8, 2017 7:04 PM

and now reverse that phrase please and you get my reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

3. August 27, 2017 11:11 AM

Really quite clever, Mark about the moon. The moon also has inspired great mythologies for all cultures.

• September 8, 2017 11:32 AM

Thanks, Jean! There is something very inspiring about the moon. It still casts a spell, even in our “enlightened” 21st century. Maybe someday they’ll offer bicycle tours on the moon– let’s agree to sign up for the same one! 🌖🚴😊

Liked by 1 person

Make me happy-- leave a comment! : )

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s