9 Things You Can Learn From A Smoking Gun
2. It pays to have an elevator pitch. “Provoked to violence? Let us help, etc.” tells potential clients what they need to know.
3. The woman here has done something… rash. It’s important to remember that everything you do reflects on your brand.
4. When a brand makes a mistake, it needs a damage control plan. And it needs to respond immediately.
5. A brand can’t afford to cast itself as a victim and make excuses. Admitting mistakes
and apologizing says great things about a brand.
7. Blog post titles are important. Deceiving the reader is a sin. Making the reader curious and then delivering a good read, is excellent.
8. Fun fact: People are more apt to click on blog post titles that contain odd numbers. Hence the “9” in the title above.
Thoughts? I’d appreciate your feedback.
You might also enjoy this post about what we can learn from performance art.
About Mark: I’m an illustrator specializing in humor, branding, social media, and content marketing. I create images that get content seen and shared.
Questions? Send me an email.